Board include Prime Pads & Straps and 40mm fins
- Easy handling and insane freeride performance for all rider levels
- Supreme Paulownia Wood flex core absorbs chop and heavy landings
- New concave bottom and rocker line for early planing and easy upwind riding
- 3D shock absorber elements add comfort and control
The Spin is all about getting the most out of every freeride session. It is very light, flexible and also can take a beating. It wants to ride upwind and eat chop. Thick box rails make it a favorite for jumping and holding the edge. It comes with 45 mm G10 fiberglass fins and our trusted brand new Prime pads and straps that enhance comfort and control.
Freeride Efficiency – Performance for all levels The Spin is shaped is based on years of experience and trial. It is constructed to get the job done. The board is extremely easy to handle, goes upwind without effort and offers great jumping abilities. It is incredibly light and has all the features needed for riders of all levels to enjoy the perfect freeride session.
Stability and Comfort – Ride longer and stronger The new Spin is still equipped with an advanced three stage rocker, 3D shock absorbers and a Supreme Paulownia wood flex core. This board easily absorbs heavy chop and hard landings, making it ultra-comfortable to ride – perfect for long freeride sessions. Our light Prime pads and straps are extremely comfortable while offering an incredible grip. They basically cling to your feet and further dampen your ride. With this setup you are ready to face rough seas.
Upwind Performance – Ride Against The Wind The Spin has a concave bottom so it provides early planning and excellent upwind characteristics, perfectly designed to assist you on your course. The included G10 fin setup provides the perfect grip so you can edge harder, go faster and jump higher.
Durability – Quality to Last ABS box rails make the board super solid and durable so it is your ideal travel companion you will share endless sessions and adventures with. The thick rail in combination with the 3D shock absorbers helps holding your edge.
Choose the right size:
- 134 cm recommended for riders between 50 – 75 kg
- 139 cm recommended for riders between 60 – 85 kg
- 144 cm recommended for riders between 60 – 95 kg
- 149 cm recommended for riders between 60 – 100 kg
- Store Name: SurfScanner Store
- Vendor: SurfScanner
- No ratings found yet!